- Port Louis Tour & Turtle Bay Marine Park [customized]Full-day cruise with lunch and refreshments
- This full-day cruise takes you south of Grand Bay, along the spectacular west coast of Mauritius and all the way to the Caudan Waterfront at the heart of Port Louis – which is a “Must See” for anyone visiting Mauritius. Set against a backdrop of magnificent sea and mountain views, the bustling Waterfront abounds with exciting shopping and entertainment venues intermingled with world-class hotels and restaurants ooverlooking the Port Louis Harbor. Its craft market in particular is a hive of activity with wonderful ambiance where you are sure to find all the souvenirs for the family back home.From the Waterfront, you will climb onboard a comfortable, air conditioned minibus and venture into the labyrinth-like streets of Port-Louis in search of Mauritius’ fascinating colonial past. This wonderfully informative guided tour will take you to such landmarks as the famous Port-Louis Market, the Champ de Mars, the Citadel, and the Aapravasi Ghat (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Dolphin Watching & West Coast Explorer [customized]
- Full-day cruise with lunch and refreshments If you have ever dreamed of getting up close and personal with wild dolphins, don’t miss your opportunity! We set sails early from Grand Bay and head south towards Tamarin and its resident population of bottlenose and spinner dolphins. By the time we get there the dolphins – sometimes up to 200 of them – will be busy playing and splashing around and you may even get a chance to swim with them! Although the dolphins of Tamarin are certainly a highlight of this cruise, we very often come across whales and dolphins all along the west coast. This is a coastline of outstanding natural beauty, dotted with spectacular sea cliffs and historical sites. We will sail past the magnificent Albion Lighthouse, one of only two lighthouses that remain in operation (along with the one atop Flat Island). The Albion lighthouse was inaugurated in 1910 and still serves as a precious beacon to the incoming ships travelling to Port-Louis with its imposing height.After your wild encounter with dolphins, you will have plenty of opportunities to snorkel in crystal clear waters among countless colourful tropical fish while your crew will be busy preparing a sumptuous BBQ buffet. In the background, Le Morne Brabant, perhaps Mauritius’ most famous landmark, will provide great photo opportunities!
- Isla Mauritia-an unforgettable cruise along the coast of Mauritius aboard this unique sailing vessel [customized]
- Dont miss the opportunity of an unforgettable cruise along the coast of Mauritius aboard this unique sailing vessel. ISLA MAURITIA was built in 1852 by the famous shipbuilders Sollier of Spain. Through their dedication and craftsmanship they spent years transforming ninety tons of exceptionally tough and durable pine into a sailing vessel of lasting elegance and strength. She was designed according to the traditional style of the world famous Balearic Island Schooners, which used to transport freight between Europe and Africa and were renown for their sailing expertise. Her history covered several generations in the safe keeping of one family who painstakingly maintained her to a standard of excellent working order. During this period, her structure and equipment was continually updated to ensure her trading capability until 1959 when she finally sank under mysterious circumstances. She was designed according to the traditional style of the world famous Balearic Island Schooners, which used to transport freight between Europe and Africa and were renown for their sailing expertise.
- CATAMARAN CRUISE-Ilot Gabriel [in packages]
- We leave from Sunset Boulevard in Grand Bay at 09:00 every morning to return at 16:30 at the same place. We are serving breakfast in the morning with coffee, tea, juice, fresh croissant and pain au chocolate. We supply suncream for free, you are able to buy ROC suncream which is a very high quality suncream on board. We supply towels as well as good snorkeling gear. The sailing time is around 1,5 hours before we reach the Islands. At around 12.30 we have a BBQ lunch on the boat itself. We are using only fresh fish, chicken and all fresh salads. If you are a vegetarian, please advice us before, so we can arrange the necessary. There is a very nice lagoon, where swimming and snorkelling are a must. Enjoy the white sand beaches to sun bath or just take a nice walk at the Island. There is a nice wildlife on the Islands where birds such as the Paille en Queue and other species like gecko's and lizards are staying. Do note that we serve all drinks such as coke, diet coke, sprite, fanta, tonic, soda, red wine, white wine, rose, Green island rum, Whiskey, Vodka and Gin all day long. There will be live music on the Island and during the return trip to Grand Bay. We will return around 15:00 and arrive at 16:30. At certain times a year we will see whales as well as dolphins. If so, we stop the boat and enjoy these animals passing by. Pick-up with our minivan can be organized, as well as a drop off at your accomodation. We charge a very small fee for this.